TotalEnergies is looking from north to south, east to west, across the UK to find the best examples of independent workshops who are taking brave steps to improve sustainability.
Enter our Fit for the Future award to be in with a chance of winning and to choose from our selection of prize packages worth £5,000, to spend as you see fit on continuing to improve the sustainability of your business and customer offering.
You can nominate your own workshop or be nominated by your local motor factor or reseller.
What’s more, enter before 30th November to be included in our prize draw to win tickets to Formula E in London 2024 regardless of whether the nominee is shortlisted for the main prize!
We know that the energy transition and becoming more sustainable is a challenge for the industry, particularly in today’s economic climate.
But we also know the pressures workshops are under to make progress – both to ensure their businesses remain resilient and to meet the changing needs of their motorist customers, who we know are willing to pay more for products and services that reduce the environmental footprint of motoring (click here to see our research on this).
We want to celebrate those who are leading by example and can be an inspiration for all of us across the aftermarket supply chain.
Fit for the Future will reward workshops whose efforts, of any scale large or small, impress and inspire our panel of judges.
Entry is completely free. All you need to do is fill out the below form.
Discover why the clean energy transition is at the heart of the TotalEnergies strategy. Click here.
* Mandatory fields
Winners will be contacted by TotalEnergies UK and announced on 06/12/2023.
All winners will be promoted on this site and via TotalEnergies UK's nationwide social media and marketing activities. We want to tell your story and give you your well-deserved moment in the spotlight.
If you have any questions about Fit for the Future, or about how TotalEnergies products and services are helping independent workshops then contact our team for more information.
- The Fit for the Future awards (“the award”) are open to all Independent Workshops in the United Kingdom. Franchised workshops and Original Equipment Manufacturers are not eligible to participate.
- To enter the competition:
(a) enter the competition online by creating an online account and submitting the online entry form provided on the website [services.totalenergies.uk] by the Closing Date.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the award or the nominator prize draw
- Nominators of Independent Workshops for the award, will be entered into a prize draw (“prize draw”) for a chance to win the nominator prize. To be eligible to nominate, you must be either:
- An Independent Workshop, nominating your business OR
- An Automotive Motor Factor or Reseller (“third party”)
- Only one entry per Independent Workshop.
- Independent Workshops who nominate themselves will be in with a chance to win both the nominator prize, and the award.
- Third party nominators can nominate multiple Independent Workshops for a greater chance of winning the nominator prize.
- The prizes are stated below
- The nominator of an Independent Workshop could win a pair of Formula E tickets for London 2024.
- The award winner can choose from a selection of prize packages as advertised within the webpage up to a maximum value of £5,000
- The award will run from 09/10/2023 and the deadline for entries is 30/11/2023. Entries received after this date will not be eligible.
- One Independent Workshop will be chosen as the winner of the award by a panel of judges, who will collectively review submissions and look for evidence that:
- The information required for the nomination and entry is fully complete.
- The initiative has already been implemented for a period of at least 1 month
- The initiative has made a positive impact on environment, e.g., reduction in carbon footprint, reduced waste and / or greener working practices.
- The prize draw winners will be drawn at random from all eligible nominations after the Competition closes. TotalEnergies’ decision is final and binding and no discussions and/or correspondence will be entered into in relation to any of the winners of the Competition. The winners will be notified by email no later than 06/12/2023.
- If the prize is declined or the prize is not claimed within 7 days of the notification, then in such circumstances TotalEnergies reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant, selected in accordance with these terms. The replacement winner will be notified by TotalEnergies in the same manner prescribed above. TotalEnergies shall have no liability to a winner in the event the winner is unable to take up or receive their prize.
- The promoter of this competition is TotalEnergies Marketing UK Limited of 10 Upper Bank Street (19th Floor), Canary Wharf, London, E14 5BF (“TotalEnergies”).
- The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable
- The Competition is open to Businesses in the United Kingdom only
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old. TotalEnergies reserves the right to verify the age of the entrants. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- The Competition is not open to employees, consultants or agents of TotalEnergies or anyone else professionally associated with the Competition
- TotalEnergies reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or disqualify an entrant, amend these Terms or any of them, or to cancel, amend or withdraw the Competition at any time.
- By entering the prize draw, the winners agree to take part in any associated publicity relating to the prize draw and / or the award without further consent or payment when required. The winning entrant’s personal information will only be used by TotalEnergies, its agents or affiliates for the purposes of administering the Competition and notifying the winner and in accordance with TotalEnergies’ Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the use of your data in this way, please do not enter this competition. By entering the Competition, you consent to TotalEnergies processing your personal data.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails [[email protected]] within one month after the Closing Date of the competition. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- TotalEnergies accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. TotalEnergies has no control over communications networks and shall not be responsible for entries lost in transmission, or received later due to high online traffic levels, for technical malfunction or otherwise.
- These Terms and any obligations arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising out or in connection with either the Competition or these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Each Party undertakes, in connection with the Agreement, to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, as such those relating to anti-corruption, export controls and/or international economic sanctions.