ANAC stands for ANAlysis Compared, a service that lets customers understand the condition of their vehicles and obtain diagnoses of problems before they happen.
Understanding what’s happening inside a vehicle isn’t simple, requiring extensive mechanical diagnosis, plenty of degreasing and all the associated downtime. Spanning buses, coaches, HGVs, lorries, light aircraft, planes and helicopters, ANAC eliminates these issues, allowing vehicle owners to gain a vehicular health check that tells them exactly what’s happening in their engines.
Compare your engine wear
Use the diagnosis report to identify vehicles with high running costs.
Detect engine problems early and prioritise urgent issues with our colour-coded diagnosis report.
Feedback to help you succeed
Discover suggested corrective actions and their probability of success based on a statistical customer feedback analysis.
How does ANAC benefit fleets?
ANAC offers a host of benefits for fleet operators looking to improve the performance and efficiency of their vehicles:
- Reduces fleet operating costs
- Anticipates and helps plans maintenance schedules
- Increases the lifespan of vehicles
- Improves the reliability and performance of fleets
- Optimises oil change frequencies
How does ANAC work?
Simple and quick, ANAC saves users time:
- Send ANAC samples of in-use lubricants from your vehicles
- We analyse them using cutting-edge techniques
- We compare our findings with our extensive database
- We send you the results and recommendations within 48 hours
Using the most advanced equipment and techniques, ANAC specialists have over 45 years of experience analysing oils and greases globally. Since its introduction, ANAC has performed over 5,000,000 diagnoses – 250,000 per year – and during this time over 500,000 mechanical units have been monitored. To find out more, contact the team today, or view the TotalEnergies range of automotive lubricants.